Just because they’re family doesn’t mean they’re right.
This was family as well
I do t usually post colour but this is a problem I have definitely.
E-Nabling the Future is an organization of volunteers who produce 3D-printed prosthetic superhero arms for kids in need.
i smiled so hard
I want a superhero movie where the hero dies in the first ten minutes and the woman who was supposed to be the love interest puts on his costume and becomes an even better hero.
I want all of the advertising to be for the hero and none of the marketing to even allude to this death.
imagine all the male tears
Oh my god! Yes!
Thats actually an amazing plot twist
I drew this when I was 9 and I still think it’s the funniest shit ever
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
… Is Harley even a villain anymore? Between this and the thing I saw a while back with her refusing to fight a superhero who was pregnant, it’s… I mean, she’s turning complicated.
Nah, I think Harley’s more of an antihero than a villain. Though one thing I find really interestingly inverted is that while a lot of male comic anti-heroes will be grim tortured types with soft spots for good girls (see: every issue of sin city, haha), she’s a bright and goofy scamp with a soft spot for a totally fucking evil bastard. I like it.
Deadpool Annual (2014) #2
I am literally just sitting here with my mouth hanging open.
1) is capable of human relationships, be they romantic, platonic, or anywhere in between.
2) considers Spiderman his friend, even if Peter’s a little leery on the subject.
3) Would kill for his friends. Has killed for his friends.
4) Is awesome.
A Steve is a Steve no matter how small.
A Steve is a Steve no matter how tall.
Really highlights how much of a difference Bucky would have had to get used to.
OMFG I JUST REALIZED IMAGNINE HOW MANY TIMES BUCKY TURNED AROUND TO SAY SOMETHING TO STEVE AND WAS SUDDENLY TALKING TO HIS BOOBS AND YOU JUST KNOW STEVE CRACKED A JOKE ABOUT “MY EYES ARE UP HERE, BUDDY” AND “IS THIS WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU DATE? *COVERS CHEST IN PRETEND SHYNESS*”
aslkdfjasdfkljsfjk ITS SO AMUSING!